Want Patient PAL for your business or employees? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how Patient PAL can be your “Single Point of Contact”.
- Having Difficulty Understanding Your Medical Bills?
- Want Only The BEST Physician, Hospital, Facility?
- Need A Doctor Fast Or New To The Area & Need To Locate A Physician?
- Out Of The Country On Business Or Vacation?
We’ll Get You Home With Our Med Flight Service At 50% Off The Total Cost!
- Having A Hard Time Getting In To See A Specialist?
- You Want Only The BEST To Care & Treat Your Loved Ones?
Patient PAL is a membership program offered to Corporations, associations, individuals and their families. Patient PAL will help locate the best doctors nationally specifically trained to treat your illness. Patient PAL can also help assist in correcting any balance billing issues. Patient PAL does not offer health insurance or medical advice, but rather solution oriented enhancements to you during a time of crisis.
• Access to your own personal health care patient advocate 24 hours a day
• Identify centers of excellence
• Answer questions about medical tests, treatments and medications
• Assist with complex medical conditions
• Arrange for durable medical equipment, as needed, upon discharge from an acute care setting or skilled nursing facility
• Assist with locating assisted living facilities or group homes and arrange an evaluation for admission
• Research and locate private duty nursing services and home health aides
• Research community resources, if necessary, to procure additional finances and services
• Arrange for second opinions
• Ensure transfer of necessary medical documentation and test results including x-ray films to a consulting physician’s office prior to appointment.
• Assist in coordinating diagnostic testing as indicated
• Facilitate hospice evaluation and services
• Assist in resolving errors in claim denials and/or billing
• Correct any balance billing issues
• Assist the client throughout the appeals process
• Arrange for emergency or critical care transportation to admitting tertiary care facilities (domestic flights ONLY; average rate is 50% less than regular billed charge)
• On vacation & become ill? Patient PAL works whenever & wherever you are to help you get the best quality of medical assistance when you need it most.